Set on a hillside in a tiny community just outside of Pwllheli called Llwyn Hudol, Kingswood's unique location is truly outstanding.
- Dining & Living Area
- A Room With A View
- The Flower Room
- The Teddybear Room
- Garden & Patio
- The View
Dining & Living Area
A Room With A View
Garden & Patio
The garden and patio are wonderful to enjoy in the glorious sunny weather. With luxury garden furniture and beautiful lawns the garden is a stunning place to spend your time. The land area surrounding Kingswood is approximately an acre however please be aware the garden is terraced with some steep drops so therefore young children should be supervised when playing.
Also provided is a Mediterranean style barbecue.
The view from Kingswood is purely mesmerising. With the perfect balance of land, sea and the curving coastline you cannot help but stop and stare. Some highlights to look out for are Snowdon and snowdonia, Harlech Castle, Pwllheli Marina and the many boats having fun in the bay. On a clear day views can stretch as far as Barmouth.
Please Note: Kingswood has a No Smoking and a No Pets policy.
- PARKING: There is ample parking up the drive, right outside the property for several cars
- BEDDING AND TOWELS: Are provided but not beach towels. Plastic sheets will be used on the beds of young children.
- CENTRAL HEATING: Central heating is provided throughout the cottage.
- LOGBURNER: The log burner in the lounge is for WOOD only. One basket of wood supplied free of charge, and thereafter you are able to refill from our log store at a charge of £3.00 per basket.
- GARDEN: The garden is on the hillside and is terraced with some sizeable drops. We advise children to be supervised when playing.
- ADDED EXTRAS: Many items such as toilet rolls, Fairy liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen foil will be left at the property for your convenience. All we ask is for you to please replenish for the next person prior to your departure.